While we had some nice weather we decided to hit up the Portland Zoo. We had a blast! It is always amazing to see these beautiful animals up close. We even had a bald eagle fly three feet above our heads during a bird show. It was awesome!
He looks like the King of the jungle to me!
Lincoln and Dave viewing an exhibit, they were really into it!



3 comments:
Lincoln's jacket is awesome! Maybe he is just so awesome because he has some really awesome parents! Miss you guys!
I am so glad you finally made it to the zoo. What great pix!!!! I don't think I have ever been to a zoo that the animals are out and so up close and personal... Thanks for sharing the pix!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
See you in a week!!! Hooray. I hope Benson and Lincoln are prepared to be kissed senseless by gramma.
So cute. I think that Dave is just as excited about the sea lions from the look on his face in the last picture! You guys are awesome!!
Post a Comment