Thursday, August 12, 2010

Uncle Ryan and Parki Life

We were so lucky to have Dave's brother Ryan come and pay us a visit. We had not seen Ryan since he returned from his mission 6 months ago...so this was long overdue. We visited Seaside beach to show Ryan the frigid waters of the Oregon coast and to see where Dave lived for a short time.

Lincoln had a fabulous time swinging on the beach. Dave and Ryan tried to have a contest to see who could jump further out of a swing. I am not sure who won, but Dave did have an amazing tumble. I am glad you are ok honey!


Below is Ryan at a boat dock in Astoria. He was venturing out to the end of the dock where snarling sea lions were sun bathing.







Here are Lincoln and Ryan in front of the Astoria Column


What handsome brothers! Little view from atop the Astoria column.


Just the cutest little Lincoln around! In case you didn't know, he is a pretty big deal in this town!



We are really high!


Playing in the sand at Seaside beach!





Benson doing what he does best! Isn't he the cutest little sleeper?


1 comments:

Shook Family said...

I love when you post. I love to see what you are up to. Your boys are so cute. Hope your doing great.