Lincoln loves yogurt...as this video will show
So, for Easter we gave Lincoln this cool lawn mower that blows bubbles when you push it. I knew he would like it...I just didn't know how much! Lincoln, we love you!
David, Tara, Lincoln, and Baby Benson
5 comments:
those were such cute videos! I love his little laugh. :)
Tara - it's been a long time since the days of Center Stage. Your little Lincoln is so cute!
Allie
Tara!!! I found your blog through Nikki's! Your baby is so stinkin cute! Happy to find you on here so I can see how you are doing :)
oh his laugh is so cute! my kids loved the video of the bubble mower!
Hey it Cora from High School. I just wanted to say what a cute little boy and I am glad I found your blog. I hope life is going good.
Post a Comment