he does...
I just wanted to publicly thank my Heavenly Father for blessing our family with this sweet little guy. We love him so much and don't know how we ever lived without him!
This is Lincoln with his mouth stuffed full of his favorite food, Watermelon. I bet Lincoln's dreams are full of slides, puddles, him biting other kids and not getting in trouble, balls, and him being able to eat whole watermelons! YUM!
So, Grandma and Grandpa Parkinson gave Lincoln this Elmo Live when they came to visit. It is amazing! He dances, tells stories, tells jokes, sits and stands, oh and did I mention he comes to life at night? Seriously, there have been a few nights when I hear Elmo start laughing or sitting down when everyone is asleep. I will be honest, it kind of freaks me out. He is still way cool. However, if I wake up in he middle of the night and he is standing in my doorway asking me to tickle him...he is a goner!



3 comments:
I miss you guys! He is getting too big. Tell Lincoln to stop growing!
I'm sure he'll stay in size 6 for awhile :) I think I am getting Alex size 5's.
Hey Tara- I laughed my head off when I read your post about Elmo! It reminded me of when we were first married and I found a "ticke me elmo" at a yard sale and got all giddy, insisting we buy it. I think I kind of surprised Aaron with my excitement for childish toys. About the diapers- Woe!! Heidi just turned 2 and is still in size 3! (Although she is still only 10% for her weight).
Hey, we are sad we will miss you this next week. I hear you will be visiting Boise. We really miss you guys. We would totally come up to Boise but we will be in California (Disneyland!!!) that week. Have a good time. Amber :)
Post a Comment