How you doin?

Mom told me if I smiled for the camera I could have some gum, soda, licorice, stay up way past my bedtime, and basically have anything I wanted. It was totally worth it! Plus I had to show off my dashing good looks!

This is a common scene at our house, chewing on stuff and hanging out with no pants on. Life is good!
This is a head shot for Benson's Gerber Baby portfolio. Isn't he darling!
Benson LOVES Lincoln! He seriously canNOT leave him alone. It seems like Benson is an adoring fan thinking if I could just touch him I will be happy!
This Benson showing off his Musical Skizzizles! He has a voice that makes the birds sing!




4 comments:
Benson's eyeglass collection rivals Elton John's, and with his musical ability, who knows, you may have a superstar in the making! Just a couple more boys and you could do a Jonas Bro. thing...think about it!
I keep forgetting that Rachel is always logged in. The comment was mine :)
What darling pictures... that smile of Lincoln's has always and still does melt my heart!!
The video of Benson sporting his musical abilities.... LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
Did I mention I love those boys!!
So CUTE!! I love especially the "chewing on stuff and hanging out without pants on." LOL Boys after my own heart. :)
Post a Comment