Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cuteness: adj- the act of being cute!


Celebrating Handsome Dave's birthday at OMSI



Fulfilling my day-long dream of being a meteorologist

Dave has become a true Oregonian. Look at the weather he is predicting. Come on Dave, please just a little bit of sun!


As if Mom!


These boys are so ridiculously good looking! Love them!


Ok, I give in!


I love my squishy!


Lincoln storing his nuts for the winter!



Lincoln being an amazing traveler during our three-day trek from Utah to Oregon. Thanks goodness for Cheetos and gum!


Benson loves helping with the laundry!

Benson's favorite toy! He thinks he is so tough!


This is Benson's favorite bear, Jimmy. Jimmy was given to Lincoln at Legacy Emmanuel children's hospital after his MRI. Lincoln doesn't seem to mind that Benson has taken ownership of Jimmy. What a sweet brother.


I think this picture speaks for itself!


Benson likes to sleep with his arms around Jimmy. How cute is that!

4 comments:

Shook Family said...

wow your boys are so cute. I saw your mom and sisters yesterday and it made me think...Oh when is Tara moving back? So when are you? or are you? By the way i LOVE when you update your blog.

Vicki said...

OH MAN.... I get so excited when I get to see the faces of those darling grandsons!! WHAT darling pictures and the story they tell. What a good looking family... gorgeous mommy, handsome daddy and THEE cutest grandsons in this universe. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU guys.
Tara, thanks for your efforts... You can't imagine how much this means to grandparents that live so far away...
DID I MENTION THAT ILOVEYOU???

xo

Amber Parkinson said...

What a cute bunch you guys are! Tara, I love your fun perspective and good attitude about life. Your comments always make me laugh. I can't believe how big the boys are getting!! Benson is so adorable. Lincoln is as cute as ever. We love you guys and look forward to seeing you again.

The PG Pixtons said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I asked for pics of those cute boys and behold...now seeing them I want to hold them and play with them and kiss them...see what you can do!