Thursday, February 18, 2010

Diaper Bag Bliss!


I finally did it! This might seem completely senseless and stupid...but I finally bought the diaper bag I have been coveting for oh so long. I figured I am going to be using it for a while so I better get one I really like. So, I did! Here it is! Feel free to envy me! Just kidding, but seriously I love it!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

It is VERY VERY cute! Maybe when I get a job then I can finally get one that's not free! Love it, and I'm sure you will too!

Jen said...

I LOVE it!! That is the cutest diaper bag I've ever seen. I do envy :)

Whitney R said...

I love the colors! I bought one when Nordstrom was having their anniversary sale so it was quite a bit cheaper. But mine has the flap and I like yours MUCH better because the flap is ANNOYING and loud in church because of the velcro and stuff get's stuck in it. So way to go on the no flap!! :)

Congratulations on your amazing totally sensible (because you'll be happy everywhere you go with it) purchase!

Vicki said...

Very nice!! Good for you. I remember the ugly "plastic" diaper bags that I had for my kids. (wayyyyy back). It is darling.

Sierra said...

Oh there is definitely envy from over here!! SO-o cute!