What a cute little family. I am so upset that I missed you this Christmas. My mom told me you already went home. Next time you come we HAVE to get together. Love the pics.
WOW! You guys are so photogenic! Seriously, you now need a wall collage so I can admire them all (a little closer) every time I come over to your place! Megan did a great job. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
3 comments:
What a cute little family. I am so upset that I missed you this Christmas. My mom told me you already went home. Next time you come we HAVE to get together. Love the pics.
I love it! Where did you get your boots???
WOW! You guys are so photogenic! Seriously, you now need a wall collage so I can admire them all (a little closer) every time I come over to your place! Megan did a great job.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Post a Comment