Now that I am learning so much about vision, this moment cracked me up. I remember my mom often saying "Don't stand so close to the TV...its not good for your eyes." At the time I didn't believe her. Now my eyes are borderline blind without glasses. Yes, it is true...the closer you are to the TV...the greater your chance of worsening your distance vision. : ) Mom's always know what is right. This is also just another funny shot of his Halloween costume. You can see his mini sword just behind him.

Here was our attempt at getting a family photo with Lincoln in his Halloween costume. If you can't tell...he is supposed to be a pirate. We also came up with Nephite and little lost boy so whatever you think he looks the most like...you can call it that! We had fun dressing him up and taking him to the ward "trunk or treat."

Well....the rain is finally here! We were beginning to think that all of these people were making up stories about how wet it gets during Oregon winter. We have had rain the past four days. With that comes some fun times with Lincoln. I went to pick him up the other day and found my shirt and shirt sleeve soaked! I looked at him and he looked at me with a big smile.
Welcome to Oregon winter!
3 comments:
I think Lincoln looks like one of The Lost Boys the most! He is too cute! I'm so glad you guys have gotten back into the blogging world!
Miss you guys SO much. Can't wait to hopefully see you soon. Love you, or as Q says, "La la"
P.S. Dave- smile with those dimples next time, please. Thanks.
-Eric
Well, what can the PROUD gramma say? I just sat and cried. I am such a SAP!!!
The pix are great and the captions bring this right into the room!!!
I love you guys so much!!
Thanks for all your efforts so I can share the moments.
Post a Comment